1. Cognitive, Affective, and physiological factors have a huge impact on learning. They affect learning because how you are explaining something may be difficult for one or more students to grasp the point. You can say something in many different ways, which will affect the cognitive learning. Affective can impact learning because say there are two students in your classroom that do not get along very well or you have a few students that are being a disruption in the classroom, which can cause an issue. Finally physiological factors can impact learning because students have a wide range of needs, so there can not be just one specific set of educational environment.
2. Teachers can respond to different learning styles in many ways, you can change where you are teaching whether it be inside or outside, with other students or alone, you can play music in the background or not, you can dim the lights or turn them up, you can add colorful posters in the classroom. Depending on the needs of the students in the classroom you can change/adapt/modify, where and when needed.
3. According to Gardner's Theory, he stated that "teachers plan their lessons to incorporate and develop intelligences that go beyond the traditional verbal and mathematical logic"(56). For example, in a history class you can dress up for the particular time period that you are teaching about, you can use dance to express how you are feeling. You are teaching outside of the box, not just for the verbal, but much more.
4.Emotional intelligence influences both teaching and learning. As a teachers you need to be able to read the students and see how they are acting that day, you need to find out what motivates them by observing and asking them. It will also be of great importance to teach the students how to "read" someone, so that they know whether they are in the mood to "fool around" or if they jsut need to be left alone at that point and time. Everyone learns differently and their emotions on topics may be different you need to be able to read this as a teacher and manage your class around these details. If you believe that there are two students that do not get along you are going to remember that when placing them into a group to work on group activities, they may not mesh well together. You should always take that into account.
5. Teachers can meet the diverse needs of an inreasingly multicultural student population by incorporating everything into the classroom, do not just focus on one solid thing. Make sure to make everything broad idea and make the focus more specific.
8. Depending on the school system and the amount of resources allowed/supplied depends on ho the needs of special learners are met in today's society. One way is by determing an IEP or Individualized Educational Program. This program helps to determine what the students need and ways to accomplish these needs. This is an important aspect for making sure that specail learners needs are met, so that they succeed.
9. I do not believe that technology makes racial, class, geographic, and gender divisions worse. I feel as though technology helps individuals who need it. Technology is not necessarily given to students who are in a particular class necessarily. I think that the use of technology in a classroom should be used to help the studens that need those necessities to succeed. I do not think that just because you are in a particular social class or race that you should be given better opportunities then those of a different class and race. Everyone should be equal, so technology should be placed in different settings for those that need it.